2010. december 26., vasárnap

December 26. 2o1o


Ok, so here is an English post! Hi! Welcome to our blog and sorry about my broken English. I’m trying to do this blog both in English and Hungarian... now that our family will officially be Hunglish! Haha

So, about the baby. Yeah, this baby is kicking my butt. Or more like my hormones. Which I don’t even dare to complain about cause with every dose of morning sickess (or more like everyday sickness) I know that I’m normal and really pregnant and things must be going fine. But yeah, I’ve not been too wonderful lately. Just a dull uncomfortably feeling of being very pregnant. Funny, cause the world around me has no idea what is going on inside. I don’t think Matt really knows either. But I discovered today that fresh air heals almost all my symtpoms, so I’m planning on going for loooong walks! Yeah, I'm not super excited about going to work tomorrow though, knowing that I will have to stand and be a productive worker for at least 5 hours... Oh, also bought a new pair of really big baggy jeans! it's so comfy!!! non of my jeans fit me anymore :(

Here is a picture of a 7 week old baby (I'm 7 weeks and 2 days now). It's so unbelievable that all this is going on inside of me. The baby's size should be the size of a little grape or a bigger blueberry. How cute! He or she has little mini arms and legs. Can't wait to go to the doctor and know that EVERYTHING is fine!

Matt won't be working all next week, and that is wonderful. He deserves a good rest and a lot of videogames and biking! haha, after all the neverending homeworks he's been doing since May next to a full time job.

Bye for now! Take care!

xoxo

Nincsenek megjegyzések: